From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anonymouse
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: is voicebook still being used / supported?

Hello,

That is a very good question. I almost have to say sadly they haven't had an
update to the app for a very long time. There was a lot of buzz around it at
first and the developer had lots of things they wanted to implement in to
it. We haven't had a peep for so long. That is a great question if they
simply gave up or not?

Sadly, I moved on.

I currently recommend the native Facebook app along with an app called
Status Report. I found using the both gets me by for my needs.

Someday I can only hope that something or somebody come out with a fantastic
all-in-one Facebook app. So until then. This is what we have to work with.

Regards,
AnonyMouse
AppleVis Editorial Team
www.AppleVis.com