Since the names are in little boxes, it's possible they are using pictures of
the words taken from other sources. If so, there is nothing you can do.

I like the all recipes app, the Mexican recipes app, and a few others.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone