I know this is off topic but I know also that quite a few of you, like
myself, have both an IPhone and an Android device. I would never get rid of
my IPhone but like trying out new devices. I'm looking for a mailing list
for Android and hoping that someone on the list can give me the subscription
information for one.
Thank you very much and sorry for the off topic posting.

Blind Treasures
Phone: (804)-726-8900
Sales: sa...@blindtreasures.com
Skype: kingmeade