Hi,

There are improvements to iTunes Match. YOu can delete albums or tracks, which
wasn't possible before. You can also download individual songs as well as
albums or playlists. Unfortunately, though, the Download All button for albums
isn't accessible. Still, it's nice to have more control over how iTunes Match
works.

If you have iTunes Match and play tracks that aren't on your phone, they are
streamed, rather than downloaded.

Best,
Anna