Hi all,

I first want to apologize for hijacking a thread earlier.  I tried very hard to
change everything before sending that posting but apparently it didn't work
correctly.

Now, I am still having trouble with my bluetooth on my new iPhone 5.  It can
not see my old phone at all.  It also can not see any other phones in my family.

I am starting to be concerned that I am not doing something right.  After the
software update to 6.1 today it still has the same issue.

Not realizing I had hijacked a thread I have deleted all those posts that you
might have sent in as a response.  I apologize for that.

Again, does anyone have any ideas what is going on that I can't use the
bluetooth to transfer contacts from my old phone?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver