To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: Clocks and Timers

Thank you for your great suggestion. I've just confirmed that I did indeed purchase this Yocto alarm, but there are 3 entries or alarms within my purchases folder and within my Homepage. I believe that after purchasing the extra features from the Yocto alarm it may have installed itself as a separate additional alarm. I also installed "Alarms" which others on this list suggested. Unfortunately the Yocto alarm and the 1-bit alarm are both named "Alarmed" within the Homepage, so I'm getting a bit confused as to which is which--I'm going to have to move one of these to a different page. Also, is there a way of renaming an app on my Homepage?

LS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>