From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Notification list

Hi marissa,

I actually don't know as I don't have my Notifications set as Alerts but
usually as Banners. I find this less disruptive, I can still see the most
recent Notification in the lock screen and if I want to see them all I just
swipe down from the top and go into the Notification Centre. Maybe somebody
else can answer your question who is using Alert style notifications, sorry
I have to pass on it this time.