Hi Wayne,

I haven't heard of the feature, but I would suggest connecting the hearing
aids, going to Settings/General/Accessibility, and choosing Triple-Click Home.
Everything that can be turned on with Triple-click Home is listed there, so if
LIsten Live is an option, I would think it would be there. You can select as
many options from that list as you want. If you've selected more than one,
you're asked, when you triple-click Home, which option to use.

HTH,
Anna