Hayri Tulumcu,

TapTapSee is a free iOS-based app that was created for the Visually
Impaired and the Blind. It allows the user to take a picture of an object
and have that object identified through audio. The app works with iPhone's
VoiceOver.

Here's a link to it in the app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taptapsee/id567635020?mt=8