In all honesty, the messages must be from different people. Remember, we are a
tiny segment, so our arguments really need to be cogent. There is no way we can
get the required numbers of people if it is just people who are blind.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone