OK.  It seems like you all think that updating is good.  I will update
mine and see what happens.  P.S. My relative has an IPHONE and they
just updated to their 6.1 ios and they have or had no problems at all.
 Well, they don't use voiceover.  In fact, they hate voiceover.  Like
most sighted people do, but anyways, I shouldn't get in to that
discussion so thanks for all your feedback!!!!!  I am crossing my
fingers and hoping for the best!  Good