From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of zkrisher
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 1:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iTunes File Saring with Jaws

Hello,

I have a freind that is using iTunes 11 with Jaws on a win 7 machine.

He uses the Ambling Books pro app to listen to mp3 audiobooks.

This app requires yiou to transfer files to the phone via the File Sharing
function in iTunes.

This is very cumbersome using Tab and Arrow keys.

Is there an esier way to use this function with Jaws? a script or something?

Thanks,

                  Zivan