Hello, Jonathan and all.
I would respectfully agree with Jonathan. I would love a setting to
allow entry using the screen divided into six rectangles horizontally
across the screen, as it is on the Perkins and, for example, also on
the refreshabraille. Remember that the virtual keys are long, so there
doesn't need to be any hand twisting for the fingers to land on the
right spots as there would be with button keys. I would be more than
happy to trade the ability to type without a flat surface for the
ability to type on such a six horizontal dot keyboard. I would be even
more pleased if this were a setting which could be changed.
Aman