i have my braille touch saying letters. When I first went to write this email,
I had to make a subject. As has been happening with Fleksy, when I start to
type, the time between lifting my fingers and the verbal announcement  of the
letter is very delayed which makes it very difficult to get any speed. I then
went into the menu and asked for the email subject. when i started to type
again as I am now, the announcement of the letters is normal, and I can do the
typing quite quickly now after practicing.@ anyone know why the lag in response
on opening the app? i love the app, and this and Fleksy are invaluable to me
for typing. By the way, forgot who explained about keeping my index fingers
close to the top of the phone to keep the fingers on the right keys, thanK you!
that was a great suggestion!

Reggie and Brooks