the same problem here also. writing status is broken first and now this
stupid problem. real shame on them. Face Book accessibility please wakeup::

Sent from my iPhone

On 02-Feb-2013, at 10:37 PM, Len Burns <len.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am seeing that here as well. Also, since the update before this, I have
no longer been seeing the timestamps on posts to Facebook. This direction
is not good. It's time to go write a comment on their page.

-Len