Is this a keyboard for the iPhone? I am assuming so, and to get into an app,
you will Ppush the up and down arrows together. There is a good list of BT
keyboard commands on blind how to. Right now I cannot give the link as I am
currently struggling with Safari and how to use and am writing on iPhone. Can
someone here help   me out with the link, please? Working on Safari, but
finding it slow to understand. yeS, should have been one of the first things I
learned, but you see, I had my computer! (LOL!)

Reggie and Brooks