I agree there's been a lot of list traffic, but I'm not sure it's any
different than any time a new product is announced. I haven't purchased
this app, but I don't mind using my delete key and taking advantage of
my email clients threaded or conversation mode to quickly delete all
messages in a thread.

On 02/02/13 18:07, BrailleTouch wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> I apologize to you and to the moderators about all the list traffic on
> BrailleTouch. Anyone who has a specific question that may not be of
> general interest to the list can contact me directly at our support
> <http://brailletouchapp.com/support/> or contact
> <http://brailletouchapp.com/contact.html> pages.
>
> I may offer a forum in the near future. I started working on it before
> the release, but I am still working to make sure it is fully accessible
> before launching the forum.
>
> Best wishes,
> Caleb
> http://brailletouchapp.com/
>

> On 2/2/2013 6:46 PM, Joe wrote:
>>
>> I’ve not yet checked out the benefits of Braille Touch, and for those
>> of us not interested, would there be a benefit to creating a list
>> specific to the app? There have been scores of e-mails devoted to the
>> subject that some of us wish would be minimized in light of the high
>> traffic here under the best of circumstances. No bash against Braille
>> Touch or the people that are using it. I’m just wondering if we can do
>> a little traffic control is all. And, yeah, my Delete key could use
>> some exercise, except people keep changing the subject line to make
>> deleting threads almost impractical. Thanks for considering.
>>

>> Joe

>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

> Groups "VIPhone" group.