Hi Kirsten,

I find most convenient the following:

First, toggle the "Include subject in body" to the Off position in the
Settings app located in your homescreen. This setting will make the first
line of your text in Fleksy be your Subject line.

Then, when typing in Fleksy, start by entering a new line. This will leave
the Subject line empty and all the actual text entered in Fleksy sent to
the email's text body.

Try it out!

- Bill