Marisa, I've got one I'll hav ego look at the model number when I've got a pair
of eyes, but it's an Lg,something, but it is bluetooth, works with voiceover,
and the phone, and has two ear buds that fit in your ear. I paid about $75 or
so for it, but it also has a feature that allows it to vibrate when you get a
call so the bluetooth buds are in your ears, and a small loop goes behind your
neck like we used to wear the old headphones of our ears when we weren't
listening to them, and this piece has two cylinders one on the left and one on
the right side. The buds have magnets on the back, and they attach to the
cylinders when not in use, and the cylinder on the left side vibrates when you
get a call and you're able to answer with the headset as well as control your
volume, hangup, etc. You can also use Siri with this particular headset as well
as voiceover and it handles switching from a call back to audio beautifully.
It's a solid headset and like I said I'll get the model number and let you guys
know. Thanks again and take care.