I love this app. just got it today.  if I take a picture of my sleeve it even
tells me the colour. It even told me i had a yellow dog I'm thinking this app
could help me sort clothes.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com