I wish I would've known about this app yesterday. Unfortunately, my music is
gone from my phone. I cannot access to drive that has all my music on it right
now. Anyway, I went ahead and snagged this app.

Sent from Wil's iPhone 4S
E-mail or iMessage: w...@wilanddenise.com
Twitter: wiljames
zellow: wilcjames