Hi John,

I'm very sorry your friend is having trouble with VoiceOver on BrailleTouch. Is VoiceOver working correctly in other apps? I would suggest resetting the phone by fully powering it off and then starting it again. If this does not work, please email me directly at i...@brailletouchapp.com.

Thanks!
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/