Thanks,
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/

On 2/6/2013 9:32 AM, RobH! wrote:
Ok, I checked this.  Copy to clipboard definitely clears the text to
clipboard.  Tuyping and closing with Home leaves it in memory, text and all.
Not tried  variations of messaging,  but  closing out the app switcher also
loses the text.  This is probably true for most apps, but like to know the
parameters we're working with so we can work With them.

Rh.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: Two problems with Braille touch

Well if you close down BrailleTouch the text is definitely cleared. I
assume the text is held in some part of the device's Ram for quick
retrieval.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 05/02/2013 20:21, RobH! wrote:
The pasting thing is an ambiguity, about whether the buffer does or
doesn't
clear after using the text.  Sometimes it does and sometimes not, I think
it
depends whether you copy to clipboard, in which case it does since you can
then paste from clipboard if you want it back.  Or whether you  use any of
the messaging apps, in which case, I think the text stays, so you have to
consciously clear text before you continue.

I've not checked all the permutations,  I know these are  the sort of
things
I found.

Rh.