Hi Eileen,

You are right that we had a bug -- actually one I accidentally introduced
while addressing another label printing issue that you'd described (LOVE
that effect, eh? Change one piece of code to improve a product and
introduce a problem in another area)

At any rate, it is fixed and my understanding is that you are now happily
printing those very small labels at 80 per sheet and that even those in the
fourth column work -- which was the initial problem we were addressing