There was a bt keyboard suggested by Johnathan Mosen, it's called the logitech
easy switch.  You can pair it with 3 devices, I have mine paired with my mac,
iPhone, and apple tv.  The keyboard is about the same size as the apple bt
keyboard.  But the keys are more rounded, have a little indent in them to fit
your fingers better, and has a on off switch on the upper righ edge.  It also
doesn't take standard batteries, it is charged by a usb cord, and is said to
last up to 3 months without a charge depedning how much you use it.  If you are
considering this keyboard, make sure you get the right one.  The model 810 is
for a PC, and the model 811 is for the mac.  They both work with IOS devices,
but the pc one, will not work with the mac, and the mac one would not work with
your pc.  I love this keyboard, the typing is smoother than on the apple bt
keyboard.  it even has the media keys that work well with your IOS device, and
I love switching devices on the fly.  Just got a text on my phone, replied, and
switched right back to finish this email.  Thanks Johnathan for that
suggestion, best purchase I made so far, except for my speedy 2012 mac mini.

Kliphton Senior
(Email&iMessage) kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com