  From: Alan Lemly
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 7:36 AM
  Subject: iPhone 5 Button Question

  I got my new iPhone 5 yesterday and am making sure everything functions
properly. The Finger Tips guide states that the phone has a Ring/Silent button
on the top left-side above the volume up and down buttons. I feel this button
but can't for the life of me get it to move. It does not seem to depress or
slide that I can tell. How does this button work for others who have iPhone
5's. Am I not doing something right or is it possible this button is defective
on my new phone?

  Thanks for any assistance with this.

  Alan Lemly