From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 11:24 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Barnes and Noble Nook

Thanks, Donna.  One question which I neglected to ask is whether the Nook
app provides a mechanism for moving from one chapter to another.
How about a means of book marking. What about search capabilities.
I'll quit now.  I hope I am not beating this thing to death.

Don Roberts

On 2/7/2013 9:58 AM, Donna Neff wrote:
> Don,
>
> I love the Nook App.  The page-turning sound in the background was
> annoying at first but now I hardly notice it.  The APP offers a brief
> tutorial when you first open it and I found that helpful.  The only
> thing now is I don't know how to get back to the tutorial and I want
> to go back a couple chapters in the book I'm currently reading.  It was
late at night and I fell asleep.

> Enjoy and happy Nooking.
>
> Donna

like about reading books using the Nook app?