I wonder if anybody has tried this.  It appears to me you can buy their
magazines, such as Mysterious Ways, but can Voiceover read them or would
they work with a Braille display.
I would love to have Guideposts materials in accessible format such as this,
but am hesitant to put money into it if it doesn't work.
How would one find out if the app is accessible without buying it first, or
is that possible?
I was so disappointed with Christianbook's app that I want to be careful
what I get regarding any written word material, if that makes sense.
Patti