Downcast will let me export but the other app doesn't seem to have
that option. Also, when I get the open with prompt from the email, it
doesn't give me the option of opening in the native podcast app. So I
am still stuck with some podcasts in downcast and some in the podcast
app. Though I'd prefer to use downcast, I would use the other app
instead if only I could get everything in one spot.

Thanks anyway.

Kim

On 2/11/13, Woody Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If the other podcast app has the ability to export your feeds as an OPML
> file, do that, and email the file to yourself. Get the message on your
> ipHone, and choose to open the oPML file in Downcast. All your podcasts will
> then be imported.
>
> Best,
> Anna
>

> On Feb 11, 2013, at 5:40 AM, Kimberly <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I subscribed to a couple of podcasts with the native podcast app then I
>> bought downcast. The problem is I don't see all my subscriptions within
>> downcast and in fact a few of the podcasts don't even show up on the list
>> one can choose from.
>>
>> Is it possible to get all my podcasts in one app, preferrably downcast?
>>
>> Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> Kim
>>
>> Sent from Kimber's iPhone

Kimberly