Hello,

May I please join in to ask another question?  Well, when I am
somewhere that internet is not connected to my IPOD though I do have
Wifi, I still don't get internet.  I see in the setting that I have to
enter some kind of password that I have no clue about.  Thanks!  Any
suggestions?

On 2/11/13, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does she have other devices such as a laptop or Apple TV and can those
> devices see her network? Another question that comes to mind is did it work
> before, if so  when did it stop working? How old is the router? When you
> said you "reset the network", does that mean you rebooted the router by
> unplugging it or did you reset network settings on the iPod?
>

> Regards,
> Sieghard

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com