Hi raul, thanks for your advice but unfortunately I have tried this on a number
of occasions with no luck, I have removed winter board then installed it again
with the same result, when I had ios 5 jail broke it worked just fine and I did
enjoy the different sounds, my wife has a pair of working eyes and can confirm
that winter board is checked to allow the sound to work but still nothing. Any
other suggestions will be gratefully received. Cheers David

Sent from my iPhone