Hi.

When the save point loads nearby the street, you have to turn like 45 degrees
to the right and go forward like 5 steps. Then turn towards the street again,
wait to it's clear and run across the street. If you run into something, turn
quickly to the right and walk to the right around the object. Don't forget to
turn left again to continue walk forward, or you'll die.
This part is the most tricky and annoying part of the game, but I think you'll
make it.
Happy gaming.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen