I added login details on the new 4s, then hit install.  It did and worked
right out of the box with the new details.  That is good.

So didn't do it on the Mini that way, buto ffered the same login details;
insists they're wrong.
I deleted the FB app off the Mini and started again the same way I did on
the 4s, added credentials, then hit install.  When I opne it, still asks for
credentials with a grayed out login button, then  tells me wrong credentials
when I fill them in as before and hit login.

What is wrong with this?  They are the same details,  so don't ask that.

Thanks, RobH.