I have a Barnes and Novle online account.  When I installed the Nook app, I
signed in with my Barnes and Noble user name and password.  If you don't have a
Barnes and Noble online account, it might be easier to create one on your PC
and then sign into the Nook app.

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone