What does archiving do? Would the mail still be deleted from computer or
iPhone if on one or another?

Reggie

  _____

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kliphton A M
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Deleting Gmail messages for Clwyd

If you go in to the advanced options on your iPhone, or iPad, there is an
option that says archive, you have the option to turn it on or have it off.
I have min off, I also unchecked the box on the gmail website for the all
mail folder, so it does not show up in my mail client, or my iPhone.  HTH

Minister Miller

(Marriage Blog)  <http://christledmarriage.wordpress.com/>
http://christledmarriage.wordpress.com

(Marriage group)