Raul A. Gallegos
Harry Potter brand condoms: "Protect your slytherin from Hogwarts while you're in her chamber of secrets." - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 2/14/2013 8:29 PM, Kyle Seitz wrote:
I downloaded openSSH from Cidia and I installed Iphone folders on my
PC.  I want to copy and paste  some MP3 files to my Iphone. Which folder
do I put the files into, and do I play them with the music app on the
phone?  So far, so good on the JB experience.
Thanks to all who have answered my questions.
Kyle
*From:* PHILLIP TRACY <mailto:tracyp4...@msn.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:31 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: after the jailbreak
Get a program called winSCP and download openSSH from cydia on your phone.

Phillip Tracy
Sent from my iPhone.

On Feb 14, 2013, at 8:20 AM, "Kyle Seitz" <wolfpac...@live.com
<mailto:wolfpac...@live.com>> wrote:

hi listers,
I jailbroke my IPhone last night and it went very well.  I was under
the impression that, if I wanted to copy files to my Iphone that I
could connect it to my pc and see the various folders.  Do I need a
special file browser to see my iPhone, or should I be finding it in my
list of drives?  I’m using a PC with Windows 7.
take care,

Kyle
Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com