Raul A. Gallegos - Moderator
I love strawberry Quik. It's my favorite pink fluid narrowly beating out Pepto-Bismol. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 2/14/2013 9:54 PM, AnonyMouse wrote:
Hello Ben,

Ah, you're the guy that likes to perform illegal things. So you come on here
to bash me and AppleVis because David broke a NDA issue?

Sounds like you're the one that is a hypocrite.

Regards,
AnonyMouse
AppleVis Editorial Team
www.AppleVis.com

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ben Mustill-Rose
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: after the jailbreak

Hi,

In this situation, you should uninstall openSSH and iPhone folders and buy
pwnTunes from Cydia; this will do what you're wanting to do.

Cheers,
Ben.

On 2/15/13, Kyle Seitz <wolfpac...@live.com> wrote:
I downloaded openSSH from Cidia and I installed Iphone folders on my
PC.  I want to copy and paste  some MP3 files to my Iphone.  Which
folder do I put the files into, and do I play them with the music app
on the phone?  So far, so good on the JB experience.

Thanks to all who have answered my questions.

Kyle