From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPHone 5 Contacts Icon and Problem Moving to Desktop Page 2

You can also double tap on the Page 1 of 2 button to get to the next page,
and as Anna says, there is a Contacts app on your phone somewhere.
I don't recall where it is on a virgin phone any more, since I tucked mine
away in a folder.

On 15/02/13 09:17, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Flick left with three fingers to move to page 2, and right with three
fingers to move back to page 1. If you flick right again, or press Home from
page 1, you'll be on a search screen. Type Contacts, and your iPHone will
find the Contacts app. perhaps it's in a folder; if that's the case, the
search will tell you which folder it's in, which should help you find it
next time.

> Or if you have Siri, hold down Home, and say, "Open Contacts."
>
> Best,
> Anna
>

> On Feb 14, 2013, at 7:51 PM, "Alan Lemly" <wale...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I know these are really basic questions but I'm an iPhone newbie so
hopefully you'll cut me some slack.

>>      . I just synced my Outlook contacts and calendar with my iPhone but
I'll be darned if I can find a Contacts icon on my iPhone's main screen with
which to access the contacts. I know at least part of the sync was
successful since I have calendar items under that icon. How do I review my
phone's contacts?
>>      . The apps icon sits on desktop page 2 of my iPhone 5 but I'm having
a lot of difficulty getting to that second page. I found the page dots at
the bottom of the screen where it says page 1 and swipe up or down to change
page selection but when I swipe, nothing happens. I have to turn VoiceOver
off and then swipe left or right as a sighted person would do to get to the
second page. Any suggestions on an easier method or what I might be doing
wrong?

>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Alan Lemly

Christopher (CJ)