From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Fleksy is now free

Hi Andy,

And how often have you bought something that went on sale shortly after,
probably a ton of times without even knowing it. When I read the blog post I
knew already that there would be some nasty comments from people who paid $5
for Fleksy and who are now angry because the developers decided to make the
app free. Give me a break, it's $5, not $100.

However, keep in mind that Fleksy being free may appeal to a lot of people
and the way I read the blog post is that the idea behind this is to put
pressure on Apple to allow developers of such apps to make them available
system wide or, if Apple chooses to do so, for Apple to either buy them or
come up with their own more intuitive keyboard. If that happens and I
somehow have little doubt that the combination of an app like Fleksy
becoming very popular and the fact that on phones like Android or the new
Blackberry typing on a virtual keyboard is a much more effortless and faster
process, we may indeed see Apple doing something really innovative from
which we all benefit.