  From: Donna Neff
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:06 PM
  Subject: RE: Nook- what is accessible and what is not?

  Cher,

  The Barnes & Noble Nook APP is very accessible.  You will love it!

  Establish an online account with Barnes & Noble first; purchase the book
(and/or books) you want; then download the Nook APP on your i-Phone.  After the
APP has been installed, open it, use the ID and password you created with your
online account to sign in, and You're in business.  The Nook APP even provides
a brief tutorial so you can familiarize yourself with the few basics you'll
need to know.

  Have fun and happy Nooking.

  Donna

  Donna Neff