From: "EWTEch Accessibility" <accessibil...@ew-tech.it>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:59 AM
Subject: iMove

dear all,
We are pleased announce you that the app iMove is now available in
English for free on the AppStore. iMove supports independent mobility
of blind and visually impaired people. With iMove you can:
- know the address where you are;
- know the points of interest around you (e.g., pubs, banks, schools);
- record speech notes in the place where you are. A speech note is
played back whenever you are near the place where you recorded it;
- receive speech messages as notifications, even while you are using
another application.

You can download iMove for free at this address:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imove/id593874954

iMove was developed by EveryWare Technologies on behalf of Retina Italia
Onlus.

Suggestions and comments are welcome at accessibil...@ew-tech.it

cheers