Hello Everybody,

Hope you are having fun wherever you are.  I have a question.  How do
I connect my Focus 40 braille display with my IPod 5th gen?  My
braille display has a USB cord and I am not sure if it has a blootooth
thing.  I checked in the freedom scientific website but no luck.  Do I
need to get a separate blootooth thing or whatever it is called? Sorry
for not explaining enough but appreciate any help provided. Thanks and
have a nice day!!!

--

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com