speeking for me I got my i phone 4s for 0 dollers but I am able to upgrade in my contract any time I want to. so say in a few years if something newer comes along I can upgrade to that new phone at that time. I am using telus for my phone carrier. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 2:37 PM
Subject: RE: questoin for you all

Hi Dana,

Absolutely and positively the iPhone 5. Here are the main reasons for me:

1. Much faster with double the RAM
2. LTE/4G capable
3. Lighter and thinner even though it has a slightly larger screen
4. New Lightning connector which going forward will be the new standard. Get an iPhone 4S with the old 30-Pin connector and any accessories you buy will
not work with your next iPhone or at best require you to use an adapter
5. The $100 difference over 2 years is not enough to justify getting an
iPhone unless you are really hard up in which case you might consider
getting an iPhone in the first place since you commit to a very expensive
monthly plan.

I should also mention that unless you absolutely need a phone now, you
really might want to wait as there are a lot of rumours the new iPhone for
2013 may already come out in June. That is only 4 months away and even if
you decide not to get the new iPhone, you can get an iPhone 5 for $99 at
that time or a 4S for free. But I think whatever they come up with this year
might just be worth waiting for as in my opinion Apple is under some
pressure from the competition to release something that offers more than
just a camera upgrade and maybe a few more minor improvements.

need a phone

I think de