From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 04:10
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Sat nav Solution.

Hi Kawal,

That sounds very nice, but who is this company and from where do you get the
information?

"the first quarter of our new financial year" is a rather vague time frame.
If their financial year follows the calendar then do they mean it will be
out by March (in 4 or 6 weeks) or will it be out a year from now?

Until I find out a bit more this doesn't get me very excited, but I
certainly would be if I knew something with a full feature set similar to
MobileGeo was on the 4-6 months horizon. Of course it would be nice to know
if they already have a price range in mind.

I did various google searches on "Sat Nav Solution" and "Satellite
Navigation Solution" combined with "Sendero" and "iPhone" and found nothing
other than Sendero LookAround and a few references to the Sendero/Seeing-Eye
project.