Blind Square will do those things. It's not free though. I believe i paid $14.99 for it. I saw a post from Mike May yesterday on another list that suggested that their GPS app will be here soon.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: buddy liverman
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: gps aps

i  want an ap gps that will announce the street as i come to it i have
googlemaps and airenbne gps what gps ap will act like the trekker until
i buy the breeze? it may sound crazzy i like it i know it's expensive.
i want an ap that will tel me the streets and businesses when i come to
them? i downloaded an ap by my self called gclock it chimes every 15
minutes. i am proud of my self first time i have ever done this on the
phone easier than the pc even with blindtunes. thanks Buddy.