Doesn’t look like it, but you do have to register through the app.

From: Marcy Weinberg
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Recipe Aps

How do you add your own recipes? Is this possible in the paid version only?

Thanks! Marcie

--
Marcy weinberg
Junior Partner

On Feb 21, 2013, at 6:44 AM, "MamaPeach" <mamape...@charter.net> wrote:

  Big Oven offers the ability to add recipes of your own and also the ability
to search and add search results to favorites. Once you open the app, give it a
few minutes to load. At the top left, it will say online. If you double tap on
where it says Home Recipes On, you will be given things like Search over
250,000 recipes, Recipe Collections, Menus, My Friends Recipes, Use Up
Leftovers, Recent Raves, Random Recipe and Cooking Nearby. If you double tap on
where it says Home Kitchen On, you will find things like Menu Planner, Grocery
List, My Recipes, Favorite Recipes, Recipes To Try Soon, Recipes I’ve Added,
Recipes I’ve Made, My Menus and Add Recipes. And finally if you double tap
where it says Home Elsewhere On, you will find things like Sign In, Help,
Contact Big Oven, Advertise With Big Oven, Tell A Friend About Big Oven,
Trouble Shooting and Big Oven Food Glossary. So to me, this sounds like exactly
like what you are looking for.