Hello!

May I join in too with another questin, please?  How do you add a
contact while you're emailing?  Like if my friend email is:
exam...@gmail.com
and I am emailing that person and this person is not on my contact,
how do I add them while I am emailing?  I don't see any add to contact
button even if I flick left or right.  Thanks!

On 2/21/13, Carol Pearson <carol.pearso...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found this a bit troublesome at first but now, well, it's just so easy!
>
> Be sure what your cursor  is positioned in the "to" field And either dictate
> or type in a part of the persons name. Now you need to put your finger more
> or less in-line with the two field and you will find hopefully the person
> you are needing. You may need to flick left or right in order to locate that
> particular person. Once you have it double tap and the job is done! I hope
> this is clear and that it helps you.
>

> Carol P
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 03:33 PM, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I think I missed the answer. When in an email or text, how do i  add to
>> the "to" field a contact? Where some of the addresses that show up under
>> the "to" field that are not in my favorites'? Those that are below the
>> "to" field you just tap on to enter, right?
>>

>> Reggie and Brooks

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com