I guess I did a pretty bad job of explaining.  :)  I was with the client and he
is out of the loop without my braille display.  so I was trying to get back to
him.

Essentially, the client is deaf-blind and purchased a lark vibrating alarm
wristband.  The thing is perfectly accessible except for one drawback.  The
control that turns off the alarm is a slider.  As in, slide to stop.  Think of
it like the icon on your lock screen that says slide to unlock.  Well, that
particular control, you can either slide or double tap, or in this case, press
a cursor routing key on the braille display to perform the default action.

Unfortunately, this particular slidecontrol doesn't have a double tap
alternative.

I checked the ios articald on braille display keys but I can't find anything
relevant.  I emailled the company and we'll see what happens.  Oddly enough,
the snooze is a standard button that works a treat.

Best.

Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Erik,

In what context are you using this gesture? The adjustable value rotor
control will activate when you use your router button on the display to
adjust things like alarm time or volume controls. Needless to say, you
can't use this gesture with the Bluetooth display in order to unlock
your device.

HtH,
Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.

On Feb 22, 2013, at 11:32 AM, erik burggraaf <e...@erik-burggraaf.com>
wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to mention that my display is a focus 40 blue in this
case.

> Best,
>
> Erik Burggraaf
> Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through
the ontario disability support program at
http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
> Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
> or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com
>
> On 2013-02-22, at 2:30 PM, erik burggraaf <e...@erik-burggraaf.com>
wrote:

>> Hi all,  Do we have a braille display command for slide?  I am in
desperate need of this right now.

>> Thanks for your help,
>>
>> Erik Burggraaf
>> Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business
through the ontario disability support program at
http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
>> Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
>> or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

Groups "VIPhone" group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.

ERIK burggraafEbony ConsultingI am currently on the road and staying in touch
on my handheld.