I'm not sure what you're referring to, and your subject line doesn't
help at all, but I wouldn't worry about this too much. I doubt Apple
would take such an about face with respect to accessibility. It would be
a PR nightmare for them, would be counter to what they've demonstrated
the last four years or so and could start impacting their government and
educational sales. If Apple were to put out an iPhone that had an issue
with accessibility, older iPhones would still work until the blindness
community could respond and the situation was resolved. there are also
other smart phone options, such as Android phones running version 2.3 of
Android and beyond.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail