Oh!, right, great;   thought it was iMove without an I.  Ok, thanks;  robH.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandratomkins" <sandratomk...@googlemail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: How to share Move?

Hi Rob,

    By "share", I mean in the sense of sharing the link to the app. Indeed,
we cannot share actual apps, only their info. I did find the option for this
by looking in my "purchased Apps" in the app store. With so many apps with
similar titles, it is often nec to have the direct link so as to avoid
recommending something not VO friendly.

    The app in question, Move, is an exercise app, which we have been
discussing here of late. It reminds you to exercise on an hourly basis,
(changeable) suggests what exercise to do, and has videos demonstrating
them. Many of these videos are described verbally, but some are not. Having
completed your exercise, you touch the 'I did it!" button and it goes down
on your record sheet. It is a good motivational app and, as people have
said, when it is not clear how do perform the newly suggested exercise, you
can always do another that you like/need to do instead.

    HTH, Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone